Controling your lights remotely using Ethernet or Wifi network has never been easier with the ODE. Simple to use and reliable it also allows you to interface popular Iphone, Ipad applications to your lights. The ODE is also perfect for distributing DMX signals over standard computer networks Cat5.
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Supports Industry standard Artnet and ESP
- Can be used as Input or Output
- Status, Direction and Link leds
- Ethercon connector
- 7V DC jack
- ARM 32bit Processor.
- Upgradeable firmware
Recommended App: D-PRO
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures
Compatible 3rd Party Apps
Outstanding control software
- Fully backward-compatible with all software titles that support DMX USB PRO
- Dual, fully independent, DMX ports each with full RDM capability
- MIDI¹ input and output ports
- Package includes micro USB cable and break out cable (DMX only)
- Standalone operation for unattended replay of 512 channel lighting shows
- One firmware version supports all features
- Aesthetically slim-profile, machined aluminium box
- True 1500V isolation separating all DMX ports from each other (protect your computer and each data line from surges)
- Internal frame buffering (preserve data integrity when computer is busy)
- Utilizes the FTDI chipset, (compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux etc.)
- Stores configuration and user data in EEPROM
- Refresh rate configurable from 1 to 40Hz
- Break time configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS
- MaB time configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS
- Upgradeable firmware
- Security / software protection API
¹ MIDI : MIDI breakout cable sold separately .
No posts found